Air Fryer Chicken Wings
We love air fryers. We love chicken wings. Even better? Healthy wings cooked in air fryers. Try out our recipe - we made it as healthy as chicken wings can be.
SPICES USED: paprika, cumin, salt, pepper
- ¼ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps fresh parsley
- 1 lime, juiced (extra if desired when serving)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 2 tsps salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except for chicken wings and oil. Mix well.
- Add in the chicken wings and canola oil. Mix well with hands.
- Cover and allow to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Place chicken wings in an air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip chicken wings and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lime before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.