Baby Bok Choy with Soy Sauce
Looking for a vegetable side for that fish dish? Look no further. Our simple, yet flavorful, bok choy recipe will fulfill your needs.
SPICES: garlic powder, crushed red pepper, black pepper
- 1 pound of baby Bok Choy, halved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (LIGHT sodium!)
- 1 Tablespoon water
- sesame seeds, optional
- Thoroughly wash baby bok choy. Cut off the bases and slice in half.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Incorporate the garlic and cook until lightly toasted.
- Stir in the bok choy and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic powder, crushed red pepper, black pepper, soy sauce, and water. Stir well and allow to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds to garnish and add texture.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Nothing better to entertain your fall cravings than a perfectly moist and spiced pumpkin bread.