When life gives you lemons... make lemon shrimp! Not just any lemon shrimp, but THIS lemon shrimp with a perfect addition of spices. We'll let the recipe do the talking.
SPICES: garlic powder, cumin, paprika, crushed red pepper, salt, black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsps paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 5 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 pound of raw, deveined, peeled shrimp
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, crushed red pepper and 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the shrimp and incorporate well with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Over medium to high heat, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Place the shrimp in a single layer. Pour the lemon juice.
- Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes each side, or until it “pinks” up.
- Ready to serve. Sprinkle additional lemon juice if needed.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Nothing better to entertain your fall cravings than a perfectly moist and spiced pumpkin bread.