Spiced Up Lobster Rolls
As summer approaches, there's no better refreshing lunch than a nice lobster roll. Perfect for a picnic with a pickle and a side of chips or french fries.
SPICES: paprika, celery salt, oregano, ground thyme, black pepper
- 1 pound of fresh lobster meat
- 4 New England style hot dog buns
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp ground thyme
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and spices. Add in the lobster meat and gently mix well.
- In a medium pan, heat the butter. Brush melted butter on the sides of the hot dog buns and place on the pan to toast (about two minutes per side).
- Pry open hot dog buns and fill with lobster. Sprinkle additional paprika to garnish. Serve with pickles, potato chips, or French fries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.