You don't need to wait until the fall to enjoy savory pumpkin desserts. This light pumpkin mousse will satisfy your sweet tooth while offering a taste of fall.
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 oz can of pumpkin purée
- 3 ounces of sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar free vanilla instant pudding, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix in the pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Whisk for 2 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
- With an electric beater, whisk the heavy cream until it reaches a whipped cream consistency.
- Fold 3/4 of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Plate the mousse as desired and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use the remaining whipped cream to decorate and top off the mousse. Sprinkle additional pumpkin spice as desired.
* Recipe inspired by Lena Abraham's Pumpkin Mousse.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.