Roasted Potatoes Side Dish
This roasted potatoes side dish is the easiest compliment you could create for a plethora of main courses. Pair with chicken, beef, fish... or eat by itself! It's fast, easy, and requires minimal ingredients.
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 lbs red skin potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix well the thyme, oregano, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Cube red skin potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Pour the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix in dry spices thoroughly.
- Cover baking sheet with metal foil. Spread the potatoes flat across the baking sheet. To ensure crispy baking, make sure potatoes are evenly spread out.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 425 degrees.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Nothing better to entertain your fall cravings than a perfectly moist and spiced pumpkin bread.