Spiced Candied Pecans
Spice up your nuts with our spiced candied pecans! You can substitute the pecans for almonds if your heart desires. This recipe makes for a great snack while satisfying your sweet tooth.
SPICES: ground cloves, ground nutmeg, cinnamon, salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
- 3 cups pecans
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg white and water together until frothy.
- Add in the pecans and gently mix together to cover pecans with egg white.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the sugar, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the sugar and spices mixture to the pecans in batches. Gently mix.
- Spread out pecans on a baking sheet and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Mix around halfway through. Be careful not to burn the pecans.
- Wait until cool before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Nothing better to entertain your fall cravings than a perfectly moist and spiced pumpkin bread.