Spicy Shrimp & Pasta
Shrimp. Pasta. What else could you need? This savory recipe brings an elegant combination of spices between the shrimp and pasta.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, pour 1/2 cup of olive oil. Quickly stir in the garlic, parsley, oregano, dried basil and black pepper.
- Mix in drained and cooked pasta. Turn off heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, salt, and crushed red pepper. Fold in the shrimp.
- Gently place the shrimp on a medium saucepan at high heat. Make sure the shrimp are evenly spread out for consistent cooking.
- Cook on high heat for 2 minutes or until the bottom of the shrimp start to pink up. Flip the shrimp and and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Plate the pasta and place the shrimp on top.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Nothing better to entertain your fall cravings than a perfectly moist and spiced pumpkin bread.